Bruce Law opened on 1 October 2020 and incorporates the former legal practices of Harwood Andrews Albury and RH Lewis & Associates.
- wills and estate planning (including powers of attorney, enduring guardians, testamentary trust wills, superannuation planning, special disability trusts)
- probate and deceased estate administration
- litigation in contested estates (including family provision claims, testamentary incapacity claims)
- property conveyancing – residential, commercial and farming
- leasing – retail and commercial
- general property transfers
- business sale and purchase
In conjunction with Harwood Andrews, we also provide specialist advice in areas such as tax, trusts, superannuation, commercial contracts and disputes, planning and environment, intellectual property and workplace relations law.
Why choose Bruce Law?
- we are friendly and approachable
- we are accessible and responsive
- we communicate in plain English
- we are experienced and competent
- we focus on providing practical and commercial solutions
- we care about you, your family and your business